How We Collect & Use Personal Information
- WAT2DU.COM is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personally identifiable information (PII). Such PII includes information that can be linked to an individual or organisations, such as names, addresses, phone numbers & email addresses supplied to us.
- Member Partners (PII) will not be disclosed to any party unless required by law.
- Member Partner information will be stored for the purpose of keeping accurate records as to who our Member Partners are, both current member partners and historic member partner details will be retained in order to allow us to communicate with our member partners from time to time and to allow us to do business with our member partners.
- WAT2DU.COM handles and protects your PII in accordance with commonly accepted privacy principles.
What Sort of Information Do We Collect ?
- In an effort to keep our service as simple and easy as possible we do not create, use or store profiles of our customers or Partner Members. We only record PII and other information that we reasonably require to do business with you.
- www.wat2du.com collects PII only if & when you or your business wants to:
- Customers: Make a booking on our website/s we will collect the following (if you provide to us)
- Member Partners: List your business on www.whatto.directory or www.wat2du.com
- Business name/ABN, name/s, address (if supplied), the email address & the phone number are taken each time you make a booking with us to ensure we can fulfill the booking or request only. This information is required from Member Partners to enable us to conduct business with you.
- We will not provide these details to any other party unless they require this same information to provide the services they booked or enquired about via wat2du.com or shoalhaventours.com.au such the Member Partner providing the service or products.
How We Handle The Information
- wat2du.com uses Partner Membership information or PII only for the purpose of responding to and fulfilling requests for the products and services. Information collected may be used to:
- Purchase products or services from service providers
- Information collected when you purchase from wat2du.com may be used to charge your credit card and deliver your booking confirmation. We may also contact you about your booking for customer service purposes or to make any changes or cancellations to your booking.
Respond to your questions or suggestions
- we will use your address, email address and/or telephone number to contact you when you submit an enquiry.
Who We Share Your Information With
- wat2du.com or shoalhaventours.com.au does not disclose any information about bookings to any party except in the following circumstances:
- Experience providers you are interested in or made a booking for,
- Tour operators we work with, such as Shoalhaven Tours.
- Accommodation providers may request this information only from us. We will not disclose PII without your consent
- wat2du.com & shoalhaventours.com.au provides the total guest numbers, name/s, & telephone number for , address and email address for each booking made to the relevant experience provider. Experience providers require this information for all bookings so they can provide the services requested and if they need to contact you about the booking.
- wat2du.com may be required by law to disclose information provided by you to experience providers or government agencies from time to time. wat2du.com & shoalhaventours.com.au may also disclose information against someone who poses a threat (such as customer fraud) or whose activities could cause harm to others.